domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

Wet pussy

Then I took my wife, who was rubbing her clit furiously, her breasts bouncing to the rhythm of my packed strokes, eyes fixed with joy, and his mouth open, panting and moaning loudly as I slammed it. When she was about to climax, she lifted her legs and spread them wide, opening her pussy makes me, but my grip like a vise. I forgot all about Sarah. I was totally immersed in Jenn. "Oh my God," she said. "Oh my God, I'm coming!" As I plunged deep inside her and felt her pussy contract around my cock. Seeing her legs, breasts bouncing, her face a pure pleasure to me to be entirely. It was too much. I dig her ass with both hands, as I plunged into her again. I have my cries for her to moan and ejaculates into her deep, her contractions milked my cock until I collapsed on her. Worn-out and happy. After a few minutes, I moved. Jenn got up to pee and wash. But first, I caught a glimpse of her wet pussy cut, weld bead lubrication and reflect the glow of sunset in Tuscany streaming through our windows, and a line of cum running down her crack. I thought about Sarah. They were really two peas in a pod. After we showered and dressed for the night I went out in the lounge. Mark and Sarah have read through the cellars and restaurants for the evening and the next day. I went into the kitchen to turn on the espresso machine and offered to make one for everyone. When I handed Sarah her own, her hand brushed against me, she smiled and winked at me, unseen by Mark and dipped my wife, who were now deep in maps and brochures. He promised a good time to be though. Cumlouder Mania

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario